Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
American-Made Firepit Art Manta Ray Fire Pit
Extra Shipping Charge: $150.00
You'll love the coziness the Manta Ray Fire Pit brings to summer evenings on the deck or patio. And with its sturdy, welded 1/4-inch thick carbon steel construction and weatherproof iron oxide patina, it's a beautiful yard sculpture all year long.
This fire pit is as beautiful as it is functional for a piece of art you can use. Designed to enhance your evenings on the deck, in the backyard, or even on the beach, the inner bowl has a high temperature resistant coating and a 1-1/2" diameter rain drain. The outer iron oxide patina is maintenance-free so the fire pit can be left outside in all weather conditions. Patina matures and darkens with time and use. Interior features a hand-rolled coat of high temperature resistant black paint. Each unique fire pit is individually numbered by the artist on an attached brass plaque.
- Handcrafted Manta Ray Outdoor Fire Pit
- Durable steel construction, high-temperature resistant black paint interior
- Individually numbered by artist on a brass plaque
- Outer iron oxide patina is maintenance-free and weatherproof
- 19" diameter six-inch tall steel base
- Handmade in America
Fire Pit: 24"H x 36"W, 110 pounds
Shipping & Returns
Ships Motor Freight Delivery by appointment.
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.