Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Indoor/Outdoor Amelia Island Rug
$49.95 - $799.95
Our Indoor/Outdoor Amelia Island Rug adds a splash of jewel-tone color to your outdoor living space. Bright, bold, on-trend hues lay the groundwork for gorgeous style, indoors or out.
Partially-recycled 100% PET polyester yarn has natural and permanent stain-resistance and is UV-protected to stay bright and true. The cut and looped fibers are hand-loomed for softness, durability and texture.
Non-skid backing. Use of a rug pad will help extend the rug's life, and help with air flow when used outdoors. Imported.
- Solid color area rug for indoors or out
- Durable polyester is durable and stain-resistant
- Vibrant jewel tones add a splash of color to any space
- UV-protected yarn stays bright and true
- Hand-loomed with cut and looped fibers for texture
- 100% PET polyester with partially recycled content
- Non-skid backing; use of a rug pad is recommended
Rug pile is approx. ¼"H
All sizes are approximate
9' x 12' Rug ships Motor Freight delivery by appointment. Standard freight delivery policy only provides curbside delivery. It may be helpful to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered.
Care and Cleaning
PET polyester yarns are durable and easy care. Shake out or vacuum (do not use beater attachment) the rug as needed.
Spot clean with a mild soap/water solution and hose down, then air dry.
Item 53S4F ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.
Indoor/Outdoor Amelia Island Rug, 9' x 12'
Extra Shipping Charge: $150.00
$799.95 discounted from
Indoor/Outdoor Amelia Island Rug, 8' x 10'
Extra Shipping Charge: $130.00