- Kiln-dried hardwood pole with metal hardware
- Turned wood is classic and timeless
- White painted, all-weather finish
- Sturdy mounting platform works with many houses and feeders
- Easy height for observing and access
- Included auger adds stability when used in yard, garden, flower bed
16" dia. x 43"H
This sturdy, kiln-dried wood pole is the easy way to display bird feeders and birdhouses. It has a top mounting platform to affix to nearly any base, and to accommodate a variety of sizes.
The turned wood design adds style and beauty to your landscape. More elegant that metal poles or plain square posts, this pole is the elegant way to elevate even the most ornate bird house.
Bottom support feet are approx. 16"L; included ground auger offers additional stability in your landscape. At 43" tall, this pole keeps houses and feeders within easy reach for observing, cleaning or filling.Read More
16" x 16" base x 43"H
Mounting platform approx. 6" x 8"