Shelter Island Birdhouse and Pole
- Victorian-style birdhouse
- Intricate fretwork and 3D detailing
- Inspired by Shelter Island’s bird preservation
- Red cedar roof shingles for a realistic look
- 1¼" hole welcomes wrens and finches
- Great for chickadees, nuthatches and titmice
- Removable back wall
- Mounting bracket for easy installation
Birds will love this historic retreat – an ornate Victorian birdhouse, inspired by the tranquility of Shelter Island in Long Island. Much of the island is preserved in a wild state with many bird-watching trails.
Intricate fretwork, realistic red cedar roof shingles and a sweet story make this bird refuge unique. 1¼" hole welcomes wrens, finches, chickadees, nuthatches and titmice. The removable back wall makes seed replacement easy. Birdhouse includes a mounting bracket for easy installation.
NOTE: To preserve your birdhouse’s finish, we recommend applying a UV-rated, polyurethane finishing seal recommended for marine use. Be sure to choose a finish that will not discolor the paint; reapply each season to ensure your birdhouse’s longevity.
10"L x 11"W x 7"H
Save $9.95 on the set!Read More