- Constructed of long-lasting, exterior-grade plyboard
- Exterior finish with polyresin details and real pine shingles
- Opening sized to attract desirable songbirds
- Removable back for quick and easy cleaning
- Drainage holes and ventilation for a healthy habitat
- Mounting bracket included
This magnificent mansion will make a fine home for discriminating birds. It's beautifully detailed in classic Victorian fashion with a turret, multiple roof lines, window and door molding, window boxes and miniature birdhouse accents.
Features a 1¼" opening to attract wrens, finches, chickadees, nuthatches, titmice and other little songbirds; a removable back for easy cleaning; drainage holes and ventilation for a healthy environment.
Crafted from superior-grade plyboard with an unpainted natural interior, polyresin details, pine shingles and a non-toxic, exterior finish. Attractive mounting bracket for sturdy display.
A special addition to your backyard habitat or a great gift for your favorite birder!
9¼"W x 8¼"D x 15¼"H
Care and Maintenance
To preserve your birdhouse's finish, we recommend applying a UV-rated, polyurethane finishing seal made for marine use. Be sure to choose a finish that will not discolor the paint, and reapply it each season to ensure your birdhouse's longevity.