- Opening sized to attract desirable songbirds
- Pole or Post Mount
- Constructed of long-lasting, exterior-grade plyboard
- Exterior finish with polyresin details and real pine shingles
- Removable back for quick and easy cleaning
- Drainage holes and ventilation for a healthy habitat
Angelic little songbirds will find welcome sanctuary in our Chapel Bell Birdhouse. It features a quaint country church design with stained glass windows and a little church bell that can ring when the birds come and go.
There are two 1-1/4" openings with perches to attract wrens, finches, chickadees, nuthatches, titmice and other little songbirds; a removable back for easy cleaning; drainage holes and ventilation for a healthy environment.
Crafted from superior-grade plyboard with an unpainted natural interior, polyresin details, pine shingles and a non-toxic, exterior finish.
A special addition to your backyard habitat or a great gift for your favorite birder!
8"W x 10"D x 12-1/2"H