- Crafted of weather-resistant natural cedar
- 12-room martin house designed to appeal to purple martins
- Starling-proof holes for entry
- Guardrails for fledglings
- Divided porches and perches
- 2¼" dia. openings
Purple Martin Houses are a long-term investment in flying insect removal - a single Purple Martin consumes thousands of bugs each summer. The Cedar Purple Martin House has a natural, aesthetic appeal that will look good and last for years.
Roof room dividers and floors lift out for easy cleaning. To clean, simply locate the two screws on the side of the house and remove to gain access to the interior. Features starling-proof holes, guardrails to protect the young, divided porches and top perches; easy assembly.
18" x 17" x 19"H