- Pine, plyboard and wood shingled roof
- Historic Thomas Point Shoal Lighthouse on the Chesapeake Bay
- Two 1¼" openings, removable base, drainage and ventilation holes
- Attracts wrens, chickadees, finches, titmice, nuthatches and more
- Natural, unpainted interior; custom-fit mounting plate
- Modeled after the Annapolis Lighthouse
Our Annapolis Lighthouse Birdhouse is based on the historic Thomas Point Shoal Lighthouse located at the mouth of the Chesapeake Bay. The Maryland-DC area icon was built in 1875 and remains an active weather station and navigational aid to this day.
This lighthouse is a fully functional birdhouse featuring two nest boxes with 1¼" openings, a removable base for yearly cleaning, drainage, ventilation and an unpainted interior. Pine, plyboard and wood shingled roof. A custom-fit mounting plate makes installation easy.
13"W x 13"D x 16"H