Steel and Wrought Iron Curved Wood Rack with Finials and Optional Cover
- Log rack is tubular steel and wrought iron
- Attractive curved wood rack features finial design
- Durable, sturdy metal frame with black powder-coat finish
- Rust- and weather-resistant hardware
- Bottom opening holds smaller logs and kindling
- Unique curved design holds up to a ½ cord of wood
- Optional vinyl cover is puncture-, tear-, UV- and mildew-resistant
- Cover has full-length closures and brass grommets
- Wood Rack and Cover are sold separately
Tradition with a twist describes the styling of this tubular steel and wrought iron Wood Rack. Classic diamond finials combine with flowing curves to create a decorative but practical way to store your firewood.
Bottom opening holds kindling and smaller logs; textured black powder-coat finish and stainless steel hardware are rust- and weather-resistant. Unique curved design holds up to a ½ cord of wood. Easy assembly.
Protect your firewood from leaves, debris and the elements with our puncture-, tear-, UV- and mildew-resistant vinyl Cover (sold separately). It has a full-length closures and brass grommets. Imported.
71"L x 17¾"W x 42"H