Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.
Easy Care Resin Wicker Swing - Black
Extra Shipping Charge: $80.00
For porch, covered patio or yard, our Easy Care Resin Wicker Swing means real summer comfort. You'll love its clean lines, timeless style and inviting design. But the best part is that it's beautifully hand-woven in all-weather resin on a sturdy powder-coated steel frame for long life and low maintenance.
Store in the off-season to extend its longevity. Cushions not included.
Please note: Variations in resin wicker color can occur; dye lots and other factors may result in slightly different shades of the same color. Long-term exposure to the elements can also cause fading/discoloration; outdoor furniture pieces purchased at different times may have minor tonal variations.
- All-weather easy care wicker swing
- Beautiful wicker swing has timeless style
- Durable, hand-woven resin wicker swing on a power-coated steel frame
- Long-lasting, low maintenance construction
- Plow & Hearth Exclusive – a great value in outdoor furniture
54"W x 27½"D x 22½"H
54"W x 27½"D x 22½"H
Classic Cushions (sold separately)
Swing 35664 and 38912
Large Throw Pillow 35653 and 38919
Small Throw Pillow 35663 and 38920
Care and Cleaning
This synthetic wicker furniture is made for long life and years of enjoyment. To maximize its performance and appearance, we recommend the following easy maintenance:
- Wipe spills immediately with a clean, dry cloth; spot clean any cushions as needed
- Wash furniture occasionally with a mild soap and water solution; rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly
- Avoid harsh cleaners and abrasives
- Protect furniture with our Outdoor Furniture Covers (sold separately) during long periods of inclement weather or when not in use
- Store clean, dry furniture and any cushions separately in a protected area
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer’s residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.