Kingsgate Cottage Lighted Birdhouse and Pole
- Pine and plywood with cedar shingles
- Cottage-style birdhouse with lights
- Beautifully designed with Victorian details
- Interior lights shine at night
- Automatic timer: 6 hours on, 18 hours off
- 1¼" dia. opening for desirable songbirds
- Removable back wall for easy cleaning
- Mounting bracket included, hardware not included
- Takes 3 AA batteries, not included
This Kingsgate Cottage Lighted Birdhouse and Pole features all-American style! At night, the tiny, battery-powered lights illuminate the farmhouse cottage with a golden glow.
With cedar shingles and Victorian millwork, this fully-functional lighted birdhouse features two distinct roof lines with intricate details accenting the door trims, porch railings and shuttered windows. Crafted from superior-grade plyboard with an unpainted natural interior and a non-toxic, exterior finish. Includes mounting bracket for simple installation.
Features a 1¼" dia. opening to attract wrens, chickadees, nuthatches and other little songbirds. Removable back for easy cleaning; drainage holes and ventilation for a healthy environment. Auto-timer: on for 6 hours, off for 18. Takes 3 AA batteries, not included.
Birdhouse 11½"W x 7½"D x 10½"H
Pole 16" dia. x 43"H
NOTE: To preserve your birdhouse’s finish, we recommend applying a UV-rated, polyurethane finishing seal recommended for marine use. Be sure to choose a finish that will not discolor the paint; reapply each season to ensure your birdhouse’s longevity.Read More