Large Eucalyptus Wood Rolling Cart - Natural
Extra Shipping Charge: $80.00
This Eucalyptus Rolling Cart from our Lancaster Outdoor Furniture Collection is crafted from the highest quality eucalyptus.
Roll this entertaining essential out onto the patio, deck or porch to keep drinks, snacks and games handy. Use as basic storage or extend the surface for prepping or bar tending.
Are you left-handed and find other carts difficult to use? Ours comes with a detachable and reversible extender/leaf and door. Open the door to find one shelf with two sections to stay organized, plus two additional open storage shelves.
- Eucalyptus wood with metal hardware
- 4 wheels, portable, convenient
- Use for grilling, prepping or bar tending
- Top surface extends for additional workspace
- Leaf and door are detachable/reversible
- One interior shelf, plus open storage
- Assembly required
50½"-60¼"W x 21¼"D x 32¾"H
50½"-60¼"W x 21¼"D x 32¾"H
Ships motor freight
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.