USA-Made Adjustable Wrought Iron Curtain Rods
Ideal for the living room, dining room, bedroom or sunroom, our heavy-duty Adjustable Wrought Iron Curtain Rods, when used with the matching, sturdy brackets (sold separately), are strong enough to support heavier curtains, while the decorative silhouette finials on either end add character to any room.
Crafted in America of high-quality, durable wrought iron, the rod' s matte black, satin-smooth finish is powder-coated to ensure years of looking good. Many styles to choose from; see below.
- High-Quality Wrought Iron Expanding Curtain Rods
- Sturdy wrought iron construction will last for years
- Flat, black finish with baked-on powder coating
- Extend to 130" to cover wide expanses
- For use with heavy-duty wrought-iron Curtain Brackets (#92173, #92174), sold separately
- Made in USA
Fleur De Lis
Adjustable rods in 4 lengths: 21"-35", 36-60", 61"-112", and 113"-130"
Curtain bracket: 3-1/8"D x 2"H"
Center support bracket: 3-1/8"D x 1-7/8"H