- Fold-out leaves for extra surface space when you need it - like two tables in one!
- Space-saving, practical design with C-stand that slides under furniture
- Rustic, reclaimed pine wood surfaces with distressing including worm holes and checking
- Sturdy metal frame has subtle twisted accents and slightly textured finish
- Each table has its own distressed finish, unique look and personality
- Industrial-chic style blends with farmhouse, classic or transitional design
- Part of our Deep Creek Collection of functional, versatile furniture
20"W x 16"D x 25"H
Our practical Deep Creek Pull-Up Table is easy to pull up to your seat and features folding leaves that open for extra surface space.
Space-saving, practical design gives you extra room for entertaining or everyday use. Its rustic wood surface adds charm to any room, while the metal frame with twist detail stands up to lots of use.
Compact, thoughtful design makes it a great piece in any room. C-stand lets you slide it under furniture for easy of use.
10"W x 16"D x 25"D (folded)
20"W x 16"D x 25"H (open)
Weighs 13½ lbs.
Care, Cleaning & Special Info
Please note that the wood surfaces have worm and nail holes and other distress marks that add to their character. Each piece is completely unique. Some holes may go through the surface.
Wipe up stains and spills immediately. Regularly dust wood surfaces and iron frames with a soft cloth.Read More