- Based on Galileo's principles of relative density
- Colorful liquid-filled, glass balls
- Temperature charm is attached to each ball
- Balls rise and fall with temperature changes
- Lowest bubble of top grouping shows current temperature
- Glass cylinder filled with paraffin oil
2" dia. x 13"H
This Classic Galileo Thermometer is a dramatic display of style and science. Sleek Galileo thermometer combines art with the principles of relative density and thermodynamics.
A worldly accent for any weather lover's home or office, this Galileo thermometer has colorful liquid-filled balls that rise and fall as the temperature changes in the glass cylinder filled with paraffin oil. A golden temperature charm is attached to each glass ball. Lowest bubble of top grouping shows current temperature reading.
2" dia x 13"H