- Art glass design with swirled color
- Two-in-one solution: beautiful vase also traps fruit flies!
- A cleverly disguised solution for your kitchen
- Easy and economical - no plastic waste, chemicals or mess
- Reusable: empty, clean and refill as needed
- A pleasant solution to a pesky problem
- Footed vase has bottom opening to hold fruit fly lure
- Fill with lure (not included) and place near problem areas
- Removable inner glass tube holds real or faux flowers
Form and function come together in our Art Glass Flower Vase Decorative Fruit Fly Trap. From the outside, it looks like a gorgeous glass vase, displayed on your kitchen counter or windowsill, full of your favorite flowers. But it's actually hard at work eliminating pesky and persistent fruit flies for good.
Simply fill the bottom section of this Art Glass Flower Vase with our non-toxic, easy-mix Fruit Fly Lure (sold separately) and watch as the annoying pests are attracted and trapped. Attracted by the bait, fruit flies enter through the bottom hole and can't find their way back out.
Separate clear glass tube holds your flowers in water and slips into the decorative base. Beautiful with fresh or faux flowers - and no one will ever suspect that it's a fruit fly trap! Substantial, beautiful vase is truly a work of art!
This reusable fruit fly trap is an easy and economical solution with no plastic waste or mess. Just clean and refill as needed, whenever fruit flies appear. Lure is not included; sold separately.
5½" dia. x 12"H
Care and Cleaning
For best results, empty, clean and refill every few days, depending upon severity of fruit fly infestation. Hand wash the glass vase with warm water and dish soap. Not dishwasher safe.