- Tubular steel frame and heavy-duty mesh
- Durable, attractive powder-coat finish
- On-trend geometric trellis design adds elegance
- Doors with magnetic closure for ease of use and safety
- Piano hinges offer full-length support, long-term alignment
- Keeps your fire safely contained and easily managed
- Scrolled front feet and adjustable back feet
44"W x 33"H
The Geometric Fireplace Screen with Two Doors adds high style and protection to your hearth and home. The on-trend geometric trellis design brings elegance to this highly functional firescreen.
Two hinged doors make fire-tending easier and safer for peace of mind - no need to lift and move the screen back and forth from the burning fire. The doors have knob handles and are held closed by a magnetic latch. Piano hinges offer full-length support and long-term alignment.
The square tubular steel frame is lightweight, yet rigid and strong. The front feet feature a scroll design for added sophistication; adjustable back feet bring additional stability. The rich powder-coated finish is highlighted with lightly burnished accents for beauty with or without a fire.
44"W x 33"H overall
Opening approx. 41"W x 30"H
Approx. 12½"D from scroll front feet to back feet
Weighs 25 lbs.