- Self-powered, internal heat-fueled generator
- Whisper-quiet, no motor or blower
- Use on free-standing wood stoves
- For surface temperature 212°F–650°F
- Aluminum with stay-cool handles
- 14% cost savings; reduced emissions from burning less fuel
- Ready to use
4¼"W x 5½"D x 9¼"H
Our self-powered Ecofan Stove Fan is an economical way to move air throughout your living space. For use on free-standing wood stoves, it creates its own electricity and moves up to 175 CFM.
Use this Ecofan to increase the efficiency of your wood stove and use less fuel. The unique design has an internal heat-fueled generator for automatic, whisper-quiet operation. As the stove warms, the fan turns itself on; as the stove gets hotter, the fan automatically increases speed to extract more heat from your stove and circulate it.
For use with free-standing wood stoves, surface temperature between 212°F and 650°F. Completely assembled; Canadian-made of aluminum with stay-cool handle.
Circulates up to 175cfm
4¼" x 5½" x 9¼"H