Pappy's Campfire Cooker
Extra Shipping Charge: $20.00
Bring back the good old days of campfire cooking with Pappy's Campfire Cooker. It's perfect for back yard, campsite, lake house and more. Build a fire the whole family can enjoy, and when it's time to eat, just swivel the removable grill/cooking plate right over the pit. Hang a Dutch Oven or kettle on the removable hook for slow cooking or boiling water. Built to last from heavy-duty, hot-rolled plated steel. Assembly required.
- Pappy's Camfire Cooker
- Removable grill/cooking plate swivels in and out over the fire
- Large fire pit holds a lot of wood
- Removable hook to hang tea kettle or Dutch Oven
- Built to last from heavy-duty, hot-rolled plated steel
- Cover/store the grill plate to reduce surface rust; more grill use results in greater durability
23"W x 32"D x 18"H
Like most cast iron, the grill plate requires care prior to use, which includes seasoning the surface; otherwise, it may develop surface rust that can easily be removed with a wire brush. Seasoning occurs when oil is heated and fills in the recesses of the steel. Each time oil is heated, layers of seasoning will develop, providing a non-stick surface.
The pickled-steel grill plate should be stored when not in use or until it has been seasoned enough to withstand water and moisture. Assembly required. Made in USA.
1. Coat your grill plate with shortening, butter or high heat oil.
2. Start your fire and let the oil burn off of the grill plate.
3. Repeat these steps prior to each time you use the grill until it becomes seasoned.
4. Wipe a thin layer of oil on the grill plate after each use.
23"W x 32"D x 18"H
⚠ WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to P65Warnings.ca.gov