Hand-Hooked Wool Lakeside Labs Hearth Rug
Featuring an original design by Vermont Artist Laura Megroz, our Hand-Hooked Wool Lakeside Labs Hearth Rug's spark-resistant fibers make it ideal in front of the hearth, or use it to brighten any room in your home.
Hand-hooked by experienced crafters of luxurious, 100% New Zealand wool with a cotton canvas backing, this charming accent rug features a pair of Labrador Retrievers enjoying a day by the water. Durable wool fibers are sustainable, easy care and non-allergenic. Imported.
- Hand-hooked quality craftsmanship by experienced crafters
- Beautiful, long-lasting, environmentally friendly New Zealand wool
- Naturally flame-resistant wool fibers make it ideal for use as a hearth rug
- All-natural fibers are non-allergenic, mold-resistant & easy to clean
- Manufacturer is a proud member of the Fair Labor Association
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed