Thermalogic Insulated Ticking Stripe Grommet Top Curtain Pair, 54"L - Burgundy
Our Thermalogic Curtain Pairs provide window insulation that regulates room and home temperatures all year round.
These Curtains stop drafts, block light, reduce glare and minimize outside noise for a better environment in any room from living spaces to bedrooms, nurseries and more.
Substantial cotton duck cloth fabric is backed with acrylic suede. Always-classic ticking stripe never goes out of style and works well with any décor.
Thermalogic Curtains block out up to 95.3% of light, reduce outdoor sound by up to 46.3% and minimize heating/cooling loss as much as 44%. A great investment for your home, no matter where you live!
Sold in pairs: panels are 40"W each. 1" side hem, 3" bottom hem. Antique brass grommets. Machine wash, line dry. Imported.
- 100% cotton face with acrylic suede backing
- Insulate windows, rooms and home all year long
- Stop drafts, block light, reduce glare and minimize noise
- Great for living spaces, bedroom, nursery and more
- Classic ticking stripe fabric with antique brass grommets
- Sold in pairs: each panel is 40"W
- Easy care; machine wash
Individual panels are 40"W each
Length is 54"L
All Curtains are sold as pairs
Benefits of Thermalogic™ Curtains
Reduce energy loss as much as 44%
Block out up to 95.3% of light
Decrease outdoor noise up to 46.3%
Keep your house warm in winter, cool in summer
Reduce external sun and light glare