- Plywood and red cedar shingle construction
- Painted and hand-decorated accents and snowfall
- Decorative and functional birdhouse
- Features painted wood candy accents and icing
- Incredible detailing, festive design - looks just like a gingerbread house
- Clean-out panel, ventilation and drainage holes
- 1¼" dia. hole. attracts songbirds: wrens, finches, chickadees, etc.
- Comes with mounting piece for post, pole, fence or tree mount
6¼"L x 8¾"W x 7½"H
Our adorable candy cottage looks like Christmas decor, but it's actually a fully functional birdhouse. This Gingerbread Cottage Birdhouse is a fun and festive way to add holiday cheer to your backyard habitat.
Made from plywood and painted to look like the iconic holiday treat, this gingerbread house features a red cedar shingle roof with hand-decorated "snowfall" effect, plus a variety of sweet holiday candy accents and icing. The incredible detailing and festive design make this piece perfect for indoor decoration too.
For the birds' health, this house features a removable clean-out panel on back, as well as ventilation and drainage holes. The 1¼" dia. hole will attract smaller, more desirable birds such as wrens, finches, chickadees, etc.
This house comes with a mounting piece which can be affixed to a post, pole, tree or fence. Post not included.
Dimensions 6¼"L x 8¾"W x 7½"HEntrance hole 1¼" dia.
Care and Maintenance To preserve your birdhouse's finish, we recommend applying a UV-rated, polyurethane finishing seal made for marine use. Be sure to choose a finish that will not discolor the paint, and reapply it each season to ensure your birdhouse's longevity.Read More