Stainless Steel Fireplace Fireback with Black Finish, 20"
Increase your fireplace's efficiency with our lightweight, easy-to-use Stainless Steel Fireback. Firebacks have been used for centuries, dating back to Colonial days, to help increase a fireplace's heat output since it was the only source of heat.
Firebacks help reflect more heat out into the room and radiate warmth even after your fire has died down. They also protect your fireplace's masonry, shielding it from intense heat (up to one-third) and increasing the life of the firebox. They also help prevent further damage to aging fireplaces. They're a great investment!
Made of sturdy stainless steel with a heat-resistant powder-coated black finish. Included stands are slotted and allow for easy, adjustable installation. Great for both wood-burning and gas log fireplaces. Easy setup takes about 2 minutes. Made in USA.
- Made of 16-gauge stainless steel
- Black powder-coated finish doesn't show soot or mess
- Protects fireplace masonry, keeps fire box cleaner
- Reflects heat and light back into the room
- Improves fireplace efficiency with increased energy output
- Helps prevent further damage to older fireplaces
- Slotted base for adjustable installation; base included
- Easy setup takes about 2 minutes
- Use in wood-burning or gas log fireplaces
- Quality made in the USA
20" sq. x 2"D; 9 lbs.