- Wrought iron with a powder-coat finish
- Heavy-duty ¼" dia. rod is solid and sturdy
- Use to edge or define flower beds, borders, walkways
- Decorative design adds beauty to your landscape
- Easy locking ring system allows flexibility for curves and corners
- Attached stakes simply push into the ground
- Gunmetal finish complements against greenery, plants and flowers
Wrought-iron edging is a pretty and practical addition to your garden or flower beds. The easy-locking ring system allows for flexibility around curves and corners.
Reminiscent of the wrought iron fences and gates of New Orleans' Garden District, this edging set is perfect for beds, borders, walkways. Durable gunmetal-colored powder-coat finish is long-lasting and attractive.
Attached 6" stakes simply push into the ground.Read More
6 sections of 18"L x 18"H and 2 sections of 9"L x 18"H
Attached ground stakes approx. 6"L