- The quick and attractive way to edge and define flower beds, borders, walkways
- Decorative scrollwork design adds beauty to your landscape
- Easy locking ring system allows flexibility for curves, angles and corners
- Attached 6"L stakes simply push into the ground - so easy!
- Gunmetal finish complements your landscape, greenery, plants and flowers
- Durable, attractive wrought iron construction with a powder-coat finish
- Heavy-duty ¼" dia. rod is solid, sturdy and long-lasting
Wrought-iron edging is a pretty and practical addition to your garden or flower beds. The easy-locking ring system allows for flexibility around curves and corners.
Reminiscent of the wrought iron fences and gates of New Orleans' Garden District, this edging set is perfect for beds, borders, walkways. Durable gunmetal-colored powder-coat finish is long-lasting and attractive.
Attached 6"L stakes simply push into the ground.
6 sections of 18"L x 18"H and 2 sections of 9"L x 18"H
Attached ground stakes approx. 6"L