- Ultra-durable yet soft fibers feel wonderful underfoot
- Classic floral pattern with border in shades of ivory and blue
- Revolutionary fiber system allows for deep color saturation
- Muted "washed" finish lends a vintage, well-loved look
- ⅜" thick pile and quality construction stands up to heavy traffic
- Machine-woven 20% nylon/80% polypropylene for strength and softness
- Quality-made in USA
With its traditional pattern, vintage wash and durable synthetic fibers, the Covington Ivory and Blue Antiqued Floral Rug offers affordable elegance at its best.
Machine-woven of long-lasting nylon and polypropylene fibers, this thick, soft rug stands up to heavy foot traffic and feels wonderful underfoot.
The ivory background and faded blue pattern offer a modern twist on a classic design. The muted "washed" finish lends an antique, well-loved look to any space from bedroom to living room and beyond.
Rug pile is approx. ⅜"H. Use with a rug pad. Professional cleaning recommended. Sizes are approximate. Pattern varies slightly by size. Made in USA.
Rug pile approx. ⅜"H
Pattern varies slightly by size
Care and Cleaning
This nylon/polypropylene rug is durable and easy-care. Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; do not rub.
Shake out or vacuum regularly. Spot clean with a mild soap/water solution, then air dry thoroughly. Professionally clean if needed..