Cast Iron Plain Fireplace Fireback
Firebacks have been in use since early Colonial times to increase a fire's efficiency up to 50%. They reflect more heat into the room and radiate warmth even after your fire has died down. Firebacks also protect firebrick, increasing the life of the firebox and helping to prevent further damage to aging fireplaces.
Simple and unobtrusive, the plain design fits into any décor from traditional to contemporary. An attractive solution for both wood or gas fireplaces. Heat-resistant black finish. Secure your fireback with our cast-iron Fireback Feet (sold separately).
- Cast iron fireplace fireback with plain design
- Simple style blends with any décor
- Increase a fire's efficiency up to 50%
- Beautifully cast in iron
- Protects firebox and masonry from damage
- Features a heat-resistant black finish
- Use with optional Cast Iron Fireback Feet (sold separately)
Large 17-3/4"W x 1"D x 22-1/2"H
Small 15-1/2"W x 1"D x 19-1/2"H
Fireback Feet 6-1/4"L x 2-1/2"W x 3-1/4"H