Crest Fireplace Screen With Doors
- Steel frame with powder-coat finish
- Ornamental scrollwork design adds style to your hearth
- Screens have magnetic closure doors for easy fire tending
- Outfit your fireplace with attractive, functional pieces
- Powder-coated finish with hand-burnished accents
- Optional Tool Set is an attractive, useful complement
- Tool Set includes tongs, poker, shovel and broom
Ornamental scrollwork in solid wrought iron sets our exclusive Crest Fireplace Screen With Doors apart. Pair it with the matching Tool Set (sold separately) for a fully functional hearth that is beautifully outfitted.
Each quality-crafted piece has a sturdy steel frame with a long-lasting powder-coat finish. Subtle hand-burnished highlights add distinction to your hearth, with or without a fire.
Piano hinges offer full-length support and long-term alignment; adjustable back feet to fit any firebox opening or uneven hearth. Steel mesh screening keeps sparks contained.
The coordinating steel Tool Set (sold separately) of tongs, poker, shovel and broom has end loops for hanging on the sturdy, scrollwork stand. This handy set is all you need to keep your fires burning and your hearth tidy.
Easy assembly. Dimensions are approximate.
Large Screen with Doors
44"W x 33"H at center, 27"H at ends
Opening is 41"W x 27"H at center, 21"H at ends
13"D including front and back feet
Small Screen with Doors
38"W x 31½"H at center, 25¼"H at ends
Opening is 36"W x 25¾"H at center, 20"H at ends
13"D including feet
12" dia. x 34¾"H