Classic Tri-Fold Flat-Guard Fire Screen - Black
Our space-saving Tri-Fold Flat Guard Fire Screen is handcrafted of solid steel, not hollow tubes. This durable, highly functional hearth accent reflects the quality inherent in traditional blacksmith workmanship.
Heavy-duty mesh screen is fully welded to the frame; handles are hand hammered with great attention to detail.
A versatile solution for nearly any hearth, this screen's design saves hearth space and contains embers, minimizing mess. Lay it flat against your firebox opening for total protection while burning a fire. Adjust the sides with handles to create easy access for stoking the fire or adding wood.
Constructed from solid steel with a powder-coat finish, this fire screen is both sturdy and elegant. Classic, no-fuss design works with any décor. Perfect for wood-burning and gas log fireplaces.
- Durable steel frame, heavy duty mesh, painted finish
- Traditional blacksmith workmanship for quality, dependability
- Hefty design is crafted of solid steel, not hollow tubes
- Heavy-duty mesh screens are welded to the frame
- Hand-hammered handles for easy moving, positioning
- Versatile tri-folding design fits a wide variety of hearths
- Perfect for wood-burning and gas log fireplaces
50"W x 10½"D x 30"H
50"W x 30"H overall
Side panels each 10"W x 30"H
Center Panel is 30"W x 30"H
Weighs 16 lbs.