Claremont Eucalyptus Outdoor Sectional Seating with Cushions
$198.99 - $214.99
$249.95 - $269.95
Our Claremont Seating is just what your backyard needs for entertaining. We offer many pieces with lots of possibilities – chairs with arms, without arms and an ottoman. The cross-back design is not only beautiful, but it also provides even support across the back. Thick, comfy polyester cushions are included.
Made of eucalyptus, all pieces are sustainable and unique, undergoing extensive oil finishing. Hardware is galvanized steel – an appropriate accent to this rustic collection.
Upgrade to a sectional, depending on how large your gatherings get! Use the metal-bracket connectors on the inner parts of the chairs to connect pieces and prevent sliding; corner chair does not feature brackets.
- Made of eucalyptus
- Galvanized-steel hardware
- X-back design is stylish and provides back support
- L-shape sectional is great for the family and parties
- Metal-bracket connectors on chairs to create sectional
- Polyester cushions included
6-Piece Sectional Set: Chair with Left Arm, three Armless Chairs, Corner Chair and Chair with Right Arm, plus all cushions
5-Piece Sectional Set: Chair with Left Arm, two Armless Chairs, Corner Chair and Chair with Right Arm, plus all cushions
4-Piece Sectional Set: Chair with Left Arm, one Armless Chair, Corner Chair and Chair with Right Arm, plus all cushions
Armless Chair 30"W x 23½"D x 35"H
Corner Chair 30"W x 29¾"D x 35"H
Left-arm Chair 30"W x 26½"D x 35"H
Right-arm Chair 30"W x 26½"D x 35"H
Ottoman 22"W x 15¾"D x 18"H
Ships Motor Freight Delivery by appointment.
Item 62A68 ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.