1. A set of super-heavy duty, mega-bright Solar Path Lights to brighten/define the landscape, patio, walkway, driveway, flower beds and more.
“These by far are the best Solar Lights my wife and I have ever owned. We bought many others but all were garbage. We bought these in 2012 and they are still going strong! You can't go wrong buying these lights. I hardly ever post reviews but I need to for this quality product. It is so unusual to find quality products these days.”
—P&H Customer, Mike from Chicago ★★★★★
2. A BIG can of crunchy, delicious Virginia Peanuts to nibble on (devour) until dinnertime or while watching the game. So many yummy flavors!
3. A new way for him to chill out. Dad will love to kick back, relax and unwind in a Zero Gravity Chair – he deserves it!
“My husband adores this chair! He's in it every day for hours! He loves the wide seat, the shade awning, and especially the drink table on the side. This chair was made for him!”
—P&H Customer, Harbor Lady ★★★★★
4. Bats eat mosquitos and other nuisance bugs, so why not a Bat House for the yard?
5. A pair of soft, cozy slippers that look good, feel good and are made to last.
6. Introduce Dad to the World’s Best Fire Starter. Buy him a box of Fatwood and he’ll never have to split kindling again!
“I love this product. I use it in the fireplace, fire pit, and always take a couple sticks camping with me. Three pieces seem to always do the trick, no need for paper or kindling anymore.”
—P&H Customer, Christopher ★★★★★
7. A self-contained, movable Fire Pit for good times and gatherings on the patio.
8. A mesmerizing Wind Spinner to bring wonderful, whimsical motion and color to his yard.
9. A padded, folding Kneeler/Seat that will make gardening, weeding and planting a lot easier on his back and knees.
10. A compact, handy Incinerator Can that’s perfect for disposing of financial papers, junk mail and yard waste like leaves, weeds, pine needles, sticks and more.