Beaumont Leather Sofa with Nailhead Trim - Dark Tobacco
Extra Shipping Charge: $25.00
Skillfully crafted using traditional techniques, our Beaumont Leather Sofa with Nailhead Trim delivers an air of confidence and the style and quality you deserve.
Beautifully carved exposed wood blends into a scalloped front with nailhead trim to evoke a classic British club style of the early 1800s. The tonal leather has a gorgeous vintage feel that further complements the design and looks right at home instantly in any style of decor.
Sink into its luxurious comfort as high-density foam cushioning provides many hours of support and relief. The rock-solid acacia wood frame ensures stability and durability for use year after year.
This sofa is destined to be a family favorite for reading, watching TV or relaxing in any room, from living room to den or bedroom. It's the perfect leather sofa for premium seating anywhere in your home!
Made of 100% vintage leather with acacia wood frame. Imported.
- Premium leather sofa delivers superior style, quality and comfort
- Crafted of 100% vintage leather that feels as good as it looks
- Solid acacia wood frame ensures stability and durability for use year after year
- Scalloped front with nailhead trim evokes a classic British club style
- High-density foam cushioning provides hours of luxurious comfort
- Perfect for reading, watching TV or relaxing in any room from living room to den or bedroom
- Looks right at home instantly in any style of decor
90"L x 37"W x 37½"H
Weighs approx. 152 lbs.
Care & Cleaning
Clean by dusting with a soft dry cloth. Fluff cushions regularly to maintain shape. To minimize fading, drying or cracking, do NOT place in direct sunlight or near a heat source. Rub out minor scratches lightly with a finger. For oil-based spots and spills, wipe up any excess with a clean, dry cloth. Do NOT apply water. In most cases the spot should dissipate into the leather after a period of time. Thorough cleaning is recommended by a leather specialist only. Over-the-counter cleaning products are NOT recommended.
Ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
• The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
• The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
• Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
• Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
• If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.