The wall-mounted VersaGate's is one of the most versatile safety gates on the market, allowing you to place it in various configurations around fireplaces and wood stoves, in front of doorways or to block off areas to keep children and pets out of harm's way.
VersaGate is constructed of steel with a powder-coated finish and rubberized feet for support. The door section is 40"W overall with a 24"W latched opening and two 20" side extensions.
Expand your VersaGate by using the 20"W or 40"W Extensions, sold separately. The VersaGate is not freestanding gate (unless it is configured as an enclosed pen), so it must be wall-mounted using hardware.
• VersaGate safety gate and optional extensions
• Wall-mount design
• Configure the gate into various shapes
• Expand using the 20"W or 40"W Extension piece
• Free-standing when configured as an enclosed pen (must use extensions)
• Constructed of steel with powder-coated finish
• Great for homes with kids and pets
• 2¼" space between all bars
Gate section is 40"W to approx. 77¼"W depending upon configuration
Gate is 30½"H with 2¼" spacing between bars
20"W Extension is 30½"H with 2¼" bar spacing
40"W Extension is 30½"H with 2¼" bar spacing
Tell your friends what you really want this year!
Want to step in for Santa? We happen to know this is high on _______'s Christmas list!