Click here to see all items added to My Favorites.
$299.95 - $1999.95
Patterned after the ubiquitous cast iron syrup kettles of 19th Century Georgia, the 48” diameter Syrup Kettle Fire Pit is made from durable, recycled metal that can be passed down from generation to generation. Comes complete with sturdy stand made from quarter-inch steel in Roanoke, Virginia, guaranteed to stand the test of time, and an ash pan to capture ashes and sparks. Optional fountain liner and cypress tabletop (sold separately) allow you to enjoy it even on the hottest summer days. Imported.
• Syrup Kettle Fire Pit & Stand
• Fire pit is crafted of 100% cast iron; stand is crafted of quarter-inch steel
• Durable, long-lasting recycled metals
• Includes ash pan to contain ashes and sparks
• Fountain liner and tabletop also available (sold separately)
• Imported (stand and tabletop fabricated in Roanoke, VA)
Fire pit: 48” dia. x 16-1/2”H, 310 lbs.
Iron stand: 43” dia. x 19”H, 70 lbs.
Tabletop: 41-1/2” dia. x 3”H, 25 lbs.
Fountain liner: 48” dia. x 15”H, 8 lbs.
Ships Motor Freight
Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.