White Glove Delivery Service is a premium service that provides convenient delivery to the interior of your home. The merchandise is unboxed, and all packing materials are removed for disposal. The additional cost for White Glove Delivery Service is reflected in the Extra Shipping Charge, and is only available in the contiguous United States.
• If you are unsure about upholstery color, pattern, or texture, order a swatch.
• Read the Plow & Hearth Returns & Exchange Policy thoroughly.
• Review the shipping lead-time for your merchandise to determine if you are able to accommodate the estimated delivery timeframe.
• Review the dimensions of the merchandise you wish to purchase and carefully measure exterior entrances and interior entryways and hallways to make sure that that your merchandise will easily pass through without damage to your home, possessions or to your new merchandise.
• Provide an email address at the time you place your order so that you may receive email confirmations and other important information about your order.
• Provide the most accessible phone number at the time you place your order so that the carrier may contact you to schedule delivery.
• Schedule the delivery with the carrier so that you will be available to inspect the merchandise and sign the delivery receipt (carriers generally schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00pm).
• Verify that a delivery vehicle can enter and easily turn around on your street (delivery vehicles are typically 24-28 in length, but some can be longer).
• Prior to delivery, inform the carrier of any low hanging utility lines, tree limbs or other potential obstructions.
• Protect valuables, floors, rugs, carpets, planters, landscaping, and anything else that may be in the path of delivery.
• Review the detailed delivery instructions that will be either mailed or emailed to you after your order is placed.
• If you have questions or need support, please contact our specialists at 800-942-0635, Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m.