Screw our Brushed Bronze and Glass Cage Pendant Light into any recessed light for an easy update without an electrician. Change your recessed lights to stylish, high quality pendants instantly: no wiring, no ceiling damage, no painting.
Just unscrew your old light bulb, screw in the adaptor, slide on the cover plate and flip the switch. The built-in spindle adjusts the cord length from 8-48"L. Takes up to 75W bulb not included
• Pendant light fits into recessed light socket • Glass and metal shade on adjustable cord • Easy installation, just screw it in
Size Adjusts from 8"-48"L
Your Recently Viewed Items and Featured Recommendations
Comments about Product: Installed lighting over my kitchen island in about 30 minutes. That's how easy it is. Impact is immediate. Wanted to update, and this product certainly filled the bill at a very reasonable price.
Comments about Product: Purchased two Bronze And Glass Cage Pendant Lights - very easy to install and look wonderful. Already received numerous compliments and inquiries from friends in regard to the lights. Well worth waiting a month and half for them to finally be in stock and ship.
Comments about Product: It did take a long time for the product to arrive, but I am so pleased with the look. And, I did not have to call an electrician to change our recessed lighting! So easy to install and it has really updated the look in our kitchen! Thank you Plow and Hearth! Keep up the innovative thinking!
Comments about Product: I really want to give this product more stars because I feel the quality matches the price, installation is fairly easy and I love the way they look, but....
I purchased 5 of these pendant lights for my kitchen (4 for over my Island & 1 for over my sink). They arrived quickly and on time, but 4 of the 5 lights were either broken or missing a part as follows:
1. 1 glass shade was shattered;
2. The plastic screw threads on 1 ceiling plate were broken off making the light fixture (but not the shade) completely useless;
3. 1 of 4 tiny prongs on the screw threads of another ceiling plate was broken off making it impossible to tighten the plate up against the ceiling. (The ceiling plate would just slide down the cord.) I was able to use a toothpick as a shim to make it work;
4. 1 glass shade was badly cracked, but the crack only shows when the light is turned on;
5. 1 light was missing 1 of 4 small decorative (but noticeable and important) screws that keep the glass shade from falling off.
I was able to scavenge & swap enough parts from the shattered fixture to get 4 of the 5 lights installed and working, althouh 1 light does still have a badly cracked shade. When I contacted Plow & Hearth to get replacements they were sold out of these lights with no idea when or even if they would get more in. So I was given a refund for 1 light since I was willing to live with the one with the cracked shade in order not to have to return all of them.
I next contacted WorthHP, a warranty company that's listed in the instruction manual that came with the lights and they sent me 2 complete replacement lights. However, 1 of the 2 lights had 1 of 4 decorative screws & threads that hold shade in place completely broken off! Fortunately, I only need the glass shade from that light to replace the badly cracked one I already have hanging.
These lights have added a beautiful rustic look to my kitchen without the expense of professional installation. The glass shades have a ridge detail that gives each one a slightly different and unique look when lit while still focusing light downward on the counter. But OMG, what a headache the lights were to piece together. Surely the manufacturer has lost a lot of money simply due to poor packaging and human mishandling.