Designed to coordinate with our Rocky Mountain Hiker collar and leash and pet beds, the Rocky Mountain Pet Food Tote and Pet Water Tote are an attractive, convenient way to celebrate the National Park Service’s 100th anniversary in 2016.
Inspired by vintage Pendleton Woolen Mills® patterns, the Rocky Mountain Pet Food and Water Totes have a water-resistant, 100% Poly Oxford shell with a 100% waterproof lining, making them ideal for transporting food, water or other items on hikes, camping trips or road trips. The food tote closes securely, making it easy to pack along dried pet food without spilling. Easy-carry handles and sturdy carabiner clips make these totes essential pet travel accessories.
• A great way to commemorate the National Park Service Centennial
• Inspired by vintage Pendleton Woolen Mills® patterns
• 100% Poly Oxford water-resistant shell
• 100% waterproof poly lining
• Grosgrain ribbon trim and carabiner clip
• Wipe clean with damp cloth – do not machine wash
Food tote: 12"H x 6" W
Water tote: 5”H x 8" W
Delivery time estimates do not apply to personalized, large or heavy items (over 20lbs.) that require special shipping, items shipped directly from the manufacturer, or out-of-stock items.
Delivery estimates only apply to the contiguous United States. Saturday, Sunday and national holidays are not considered business days for these estimated transit days.