This Large Woodburning Stove is the "big brother" of our Cast leg woodstove - an excellent choice for heating an area of 1,800-2,200 sq. ft. efficiently (produces up to 75,000+ Btus). It's clean, producing only 2 grams of emissions, and EPA-certified.
Cutting edge construction uses stainless steel tubes and ceramic fiberboard to create a clean, hot burn that lasts for hours. Coupled with an extra-large door glass and the included door trim, lip and ash apron trim, this stove becomes a perfect fit – and a highly efficient heater – for any large moderately sized home. The non-catalytic firebox provides superior insulation and a beautiful burn. The non-catalytic firebox provides superior insulation and a beautiful burn. Has a large stay clean fire view window. Two-piece lip trim is included, and you can add door trim or even gold-plated door or legs at any time.
Our complete installation guide and use instructions (included), plus an extra customer service line, make it easy and convenient to get this efficient, clean-burning stove up and running.
• High-tech 3.5 cu.ft. firebox designed for cleaner burn, more heat and more efficient burn times (1.63 grams/hour) • Extra-large 9-1/4" x 16-1/2" door glass • 6" top exhaust • Rear heat shield and ash drawer included • Includes lip trim • EPA-Certified • 3" outside air hookup • Ships with legs and pedestal • Max log length: 20" • Satin Black finish • Made in USA
Solidly constructed of welded plate steel, cast iron, firebrick and glass in the USA.
Size 23-1/4"W x 24-1/2"D x 27-3/4"H (27"H with legs): 475 lb.
Shipping Ships Motor Freight Allow 1-2 weeks for delivery. Cannot ship to a PO Box. Ships within the 48 contiguous states only.
Comments about Product: I am thrilled with this stove! It is so much better than our original one.
- The advanced firebox is MUCH more efficient! Seems to use 1/2 the wood of old stove.
- Fires are easier to start. It seems to heat up faster, causing the wood to "flame up" earlier.
- Hardly any smoke out the chimney.
- The flames it produces are facinating. The extra oxygen from the air tubes causes the whole firebox to fill with a "northern light" effect.
At first I was disappointed because the firebox is smaller than our former huge stove, but now I realize that I would MUCH rather load 1/2 the wood, and still keep the house just as warm.
* Heavy is only a "con" while installing. :-)