You'll find lots of uses for these classic ceramic crocks. They're perfect by the hearth to keep firewood, kindling, newspapers, matches and Fatwood at the ready. The simple design works with any décor, from country to transitional. Off white ceramic crock features a double blue band near the top. Each one is unique. Not food safe.
The Large Ceramic Crock with lid is big enough to hold fireplace logs. Place the lid on it and it even doubles as a stool! The Small Ceramic Crock is the perfect size for our fire starting Fatwood.
• Classic ceramic country crock for hearthside and more
• Great by the hearth to hold wood, kindling and newspaper
• Simple, classic design: white crock with blue bands at top
• Large crock comes with lid and holds firewood
• Small crock (no lid) keeps Fatwood and kindling handy
Large Crock with lid 13" dia. x 18-1/2"H
Small Crock 8" dia. x 7"H
Tell your friends what you really want this year!
Want to step in for Santa? We happen to know this is high on _______'s Christmas list!