There are so many reasons to compost! Not only can you save money and throw away less trash, but composting is great for the community, soil and the environment. Our Raised Dual-Chamber Compost Tumbler has everything you need to start a composting habit for stronger soil and healthy plant growth, not to mention saving a ton of waste from going into the landfill.
This eco-friendly Raised Compost Tumbler helps you grow new plants from ingredients like vegetable waste, fruit scraps, dead leaves, twigs, grass clippings, coffee grounds and more. Just dump compost ingredients into the easy-to-access dual chambered bins that can hold up to 5.7 cubic feet (42 gallons) of waste.
Because they are separated, you can run batches independently, getting compost even faster than a single batch composter. The smooth turning and tumbling action enables the compost material to break down into earthy hummus in as little as 30 days. Aeration is strategically located on the outsides of the bin for optimal airflow with minimal mess. Siding doors are easy to use by simply pushing them to the side to open.
And while it's easy for you to use, it's not easy for any critters to get in. The low-odor design is tough and can stand up to harsh weather and moderate impacts. Its sturdy, coated, tubular steel frame is able to support the fully-loaded composter with ease.
Perfectly sized to accommodate the needs of an average garden, the bin is made of 100% recycled plastic making it even more earth friendly.
Get started composting organic waste today! You'll be reducing greenhouse gas emissions, recycling nutrients locally, and creating a resource for growing healthy soil and food in your community. Some assembly is required.
- Eco-friendly Raised Dual-Chamber Compost Tumbler helps you grow new plants from organic waste
- Perfectly sized to accommodate the needs of an average garden
- 5.7 cubic feet (42 gallons) capacity with 2 chambers for independent composting
- Low friction bearing for nearly effortless turning
- Bin is made from 100% recycled plastic with a coated, tubular steel frame
- Sturdy weather-proof construction with slide sealing lid
- Makes fresh compost in as little as one month
- Compost for stronger soil, healthy plant growth and to save waste from filling the landfill
- Some assembly is required
Approx. 26¼"W x 26½"D x 37"H
Weight: 23½ lbs.