For your fine linens or as a hideaway for just about anything you choose, our wonderfully handcrafted Linen Cupboard is an attractive, traditional storage solution. This pine cabinet has four adjustable shelves and wooden knobs.
Use this piece to hide away personal items such as clothing, linens and other lightweight items. Showcase in the bedroom, a hallway nook or even in a dining room, where you can keep your holiday tablecloths.
Our Linen Cupboard is handcrafted by Georgian craftsmen, and is inspired by early American furniture. It’s made of high-quality, kiln-dried Eastern White Pine, which is both abundant and sustainable. By striving to maintain the wood’s natural integrity, each piece is truly unique with variations in grain, tone and texture. Staying true to this concept, the distressed, hand-applied finish gives each piece the look of a well-loved antique.
Choose from many different colors to make a statement or call to customize, right down to the hardware! Made in USA.
- Handcrafted of 100% pine
- Slightly distressed, hand-rubbed finish
- Exquisite country detail
- Four drawers and bottom storage
- Ideal for bed sheets, clothing and towels
39" x 18" x 60"H
39"W x 18"D x 60"H
33-7/8"L x 15¾"D
Assembled Weight, Capacity
120 lbs., 175 lbs.
Ships Motor Freight Delivery by appointment.
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.