Get your outdoor décor buzzing with charm when you display these Multi-Function, Color-Changing Bee String Lights.
Great for parties, special occasions or everyday ambiance, these solar-powered lights can be placed anywhere they will get sun during the day. Six settings give different effects.
Light your deck, patio, garden arbor or a tree with these adorable bee charms. The solar panel captures the sun's energy by day to power 50 bee icons, approx. 1¼" dia., with lights that change from red to green, yellow and blue.
Green cord is approximately 30' long overall, with bees placed approximately 6" apart. The length of the lead cord from solar panel to the first light is approximately six feet. The duration and strength of light output depends on the weather and solar panel placement.
Solar panel has a ground stake with 6 functions: steady on, sequential, twinkle flash, slow glow, chasing flash, and slow fade. Press the button for the effect you want and it remains in that mode until you change it.
- Festive bee solar string lights make decorating easy; no electric outlet needed
- Light string has 50 bumble bee charms with LED lights
- Bees are approximately 1¼"
- Lights change from red to green, yellow and blue
- Just place the panel where it will get full sun and enjoy your lights after dark
- Six settings give you multiple effects: steady on, sequential, twinkle flash, slow glow, chasing flash, and slow fade
- Great for parties, celebrations, and everyday ambiance
- Wrap around deck or porch railings, tree branches or archways
6½'L from solar panel to first icon
Bees are approx. 1¼" each
Light output and duration are dependent upon factors including season, weather conditions and sun exposure. Place in direct sunlight for maximum display.