Treat yourself to superior quality outdoor furniture that makes you feel good. Our May River Conversation Set is designed for comfort, built to last and it's environmentally friendly too. Five-piece set includes four Adirondack chairs and a low conversation/coffee table.
The two-toned poly lumber has a textured surface like wood, but lasts much longer. DuroGreen® Poly-Tuf™ lumber is 95% post-consumer recycled HDPE with solid, UV protected color throughout. It never needs painting and cleans with dish soap and water. Assembled with marine-grade stainless steel hardware to withstand the elements.
Proudly made in the USA, all of the lumber is certified by the Fair Trade Commission to meet all "green guidelines." The process starts with milk jugs and bottles that are sorted, ground, washed and dried. They're then melted, blended with color and cut into lumber. Any scraps from the cut lumber are also recycled.
The entire manufacturing process takes place in the USA: the lumber is made in Aurora, Illinois; stainless steel hardware is manufactured in Elkhart, Indiana, where the product is also assembled and packaged. Some assembly required.
DuroGreen® was founded by a woman and fields a workforce comprised of 60% women.
- Crafted of 95% post-consumer recycled HDPE (high density polyethylene)
- Four Adirondack chairs and a low-profile conversation table
- Made in USA from sourcing to shipping
- Durable furniture never needs painting
- Won't split or crack; UV protected colors won't fade
- Cleans easily with soap and water
- No-rust, marine-grade stainless steel hardware
- American-made from start to finish (even the packaging!)
- Some assembly required
Chairs 33½"L x 29"W x 37"H; each weighs 38 lbs.
Conversation Table 42" dia. x 15"H; weighs 69 lbs.
Set ships Motor Freight delivery by appointment. Standard freight delivery policy provides only curbside delivery. It may be helpful to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered.
This item ships via Motor Freight Delivery. Delivery by Motor Freight carrier is our most economical option for shipping merchandise via freight. Unlike parcel delivery companies, motor freight carriers provide curbside delivery only; the driver does not unload the freight. Motor Freight delivery is not available outside the contiguous United States.
- The customer is responsible for unloading the merchandise from the back of the delivery vehicle. You may wish to arrange to have assistance available when your merchandise is delivered. Additional delivery charges may be incurred if you require the driver's assistance.
- The carrier will require that you accept and sign for the shipment. Please carefully inspect the packages you receive. If your order appears damaged, describe the damages on the delivery receipt. You may refuse the delivery if you discover any damage.
- Delivery is by appointment. Carriers schedule deliveries Monday through Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. Please be sure to include a valid phone number with your order so that our delivery service can contact you to arrange a delivery date and confirm the appointment timeframe.
- Please note that service to some areas may be restricted based on geographic location. (This includes public roads/streets too narrow to safely accommodate larger vehicles; privately owned roads/streets; etc.) If the carrier determines a customer's residence to be inaccessible, other arrangements will need to be made between the customer and the carrier that may incur a surcharge to the customer or result in the customer making alternative final transportation arrangements.
- If you have any questions about motor freight shipments, please contact our Customer Satisfaction department at 1-800-494-7544 or email customer service.