Waterhog Machine Washable Chevron Doormat - Coal
Bring on the heat, rain, sleet, snow, mud and any other dirty mess you've got! Our dependable, rugged Waterhog Machine Washable Chevron Doormat is built to handle life's biggest messes and then get rinsed or put directly into the washing machine.
This industrial-grade mat has a bi-level surface that grabs onto and soaks up moisture, dirt, leaves and more to keep floors clean and dry. A unique water dam border can keep up to a gallon of water off your floors. The mat is super-durable, anti-static, quick-drying and won't fade or rot.
It's also an environmentally-friendly mat you can feel good about as the tough PET fiber top and rubber backing are constructed from recycled post-consumer plastic bottles. Depending upon the rug size, each Waterhog can contain 10-30 recycled bottles that otherwise may have been destined for a landfill.
Super easy clean to clean - just vacuum, hose down or throw directly into the washing machine and air or line dry. Use for entry, doorway, mudroom, patio, garage, workshop and more. Features attractive chevron pattern in a variety of colors. Made in USA.
- Bi-level surface grabs onto and soaks up water, snow, dirt and all your worst messes
- Easy to clean with vacuum, hose or washing machine and air or line dry
- "Water dam" border keeps moisture in the mat and off your floor
- Molded design will not crush or break down over time; PET fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- Anti-static, quick-drying, won't fade, rot or mold; non-skid rubber backing
- Low profile is perfect for entry, doorway, mudroom and more
- Chevron pattern comes in a variety of colors; quality-made in the USA
23"L x 35"W
Approx. 23"L x 35"W
Recycled Content Info
PET fabric is made from recycled post-consumer plastic bottles. Each 2' x 3' Waterhog contains approximately 10 recycled 2-liter plastic bottles.