Manhattan Tempered Glass Flat Guard Fire Screen
There's nothing like a warm fire on a cold day to add ambiance to your room. Now you can take it up a level with our stunning Manhattan Flat Guard, adding estate-like presence to your home.
This fire screen features tempered, beveled glass cut into geometric shapes flanked by mesh side panels for air flow. The dancing flames reflect through the glass, creating a romantic effect.
This eye-catching screen makes a gorgeous addition to any hearth; use it with small wood fires, gas logs or as a display in any season with candelabra, lights or decorative birch logs behind it. Metal frame has a gunmetal finish. Simple assembly.
- Beveled, tempered glass flat guard adds a decorative touch to you room with or without a fire
- Gorgeous glass design is flanked by mesh panels to encourage circulation
- Flat guard fire screen has handles for easier moving to tend the fire
- Decorate in the off seasons with candles or faux logs
- Metal frame has an attractive gunmetal finish
- Withstands temperatures up to 390° F
Small Screen: 38"W x 12¾"D x 31"H
Weight: 31 lbs.
Large Screen: 44"W x 12¾"D x 33"H
Weight: 39½ lbs.
Glass fire screens add beauty to your hearth, but precautions should be taken for your safety.
Glass fire screen can withstand temperatures up to 390º. Therefore, smaller wood fires, gas logs or artificial logs are recommended. Wear safety gloves when moving the fire screen. Do not let water or other cold substances come into contact with hot glass; this could cause the glass to break.
The glass and surrounding metal screen will become hot enough to cause burns and may stay hot for an hour or more after the fire is out. Supervise children and pets when your fire is burning and when the screen is hot..