POLYWOOD® Adirondack Chair with Hideaway Ottoman - Aruba
Our POLYWOOD® Adirondack Furniture combines classic style and supreme comfort for a modern twist on a timeless design. This weatherproof furniture is perfect for deck, patio, porch, poolside, beach house, cabin and more – in any climate, any season!
Super-durable, eco-friendly POLYWOOD lumber has the look and feel of painted wood without the maintenance and yearly upkeep. POLYWOOD "lumber substitute" is engineered from a proprietary blend of recycled plastics, polyresins and high-density polyethylene that were otherwise landfill-bound.
The Adirondack with Hideaway Ottoman is sure to be a favorite seat! The design incorporates an attached hideaway ottoman that allows you to stretch out in comfort or create more space by sliding the ottoman back under the chair's seat.
All of these pieces are available in a variety of stunning, fade-resistant colors to mix and match to suit your personal style. POLYWOOD's "Color-Stay Technology" features UV inhibitors and stabilizers to protect from environmental degradation. The light-stable pigments run continuously throughout the material.
Leave this Adirondack Furniture out in the yard, on the patio or even by the beach...it resists stains, corrosive substances, insects, fungi, salt spray and other environmental stresses and the color will always remain true. These pieces will not splinter, crack, peel or rot. The marine-grade, commercial-level stainless-steel hardware will not rust.
Genuine POLYWOOD lumber cleans easily with soap and water?, ??can be disinfected with a homemade, diluted-bleach mixture and requires no painting, staining or waterproofing.
Assembly required; all hardware included. Quality-made in USA.
- Heavy-duty, maintenance-free, all-weather Adirondack furniture
- POLYWOOD lumber has the look and feel of painted wood without the maintenance
- Perfect for deck, patio, porch, poolside, beach house, cabin – any climate, any season!
- Resists stains, corrosive substances, insects, salt spray and other environmental stresses
- Adirondack chair features an attached, easy-sliding hideaway ottoman/foot rest
- Eco-friendly construction is made from over 90% recycled materials that were otherwise landfill-bound
- POLYWOOD "lumber substitute" is engineered from a proprietary blend of recycled plastics, polyresins and high-density polyethylene
- Looks and feels like painted wood, but it won't splinter, crack, chip, peel or rot
- "Color-Stay" technology features UV inhibitors and stabilizers to protect from environmental degradation
- Marine-grade, commercial-level stainless-steel hardware will not rust
- Cleans up easily with soap and water; requires no painting, staining or waterproofing
- Quality-made in the USA
29¾"W x 33½"-54"D x 37½"H
33½"-54"L x 29¾"W x 37½"H
Weighs 48 lbs.
Seat 20½"W x 17¾"D x 15"H at front