Galileo Thermometer with Cherry Finish Wood Frame
Our freestanding Galileo Thermometer shows temperature changes as glass bubbles rise and fall within a liquid-filled tube. This unique thermometer is both practical and decorative, and it makes a special gift.
Rich jewel tones, gold-tone highlights, and cherry-finished wood satisfy executive tastes while the laws of physics stimulate the inquisitive mind with this Galileo Thermometer. The thermometer is a replica of those invented centuries ago.
The floats rise and fall according to their respective density and the density of the surrounding liquid as the temperature changes. For the most accurate temperature, read the metal tag on the lowest bubble of top grouping. Range 60° to 84° F.
A unique gift and a great conversation piece!
- Galileo Thermometer makes a great gift for science and history enthusiasts
- Shows temperature changes as glass bubbles rise and fall, ranging from 60 to 84 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rich jewel tones and gold highlights make this a wonderful interior accent and conversation piece
- Centuries-old technology still works today and is surprisingly accurate
- Beautiful and unique accent for any home; indoor use only
14½"H x 4"W