Battery-Operated Colonial Window Candles
Shine a beacon of hope! When you buy one of these Window Candles, we'll donate $1 to Shelter for Help in Emergency, which helps provide safety and support for victims of domestic violence.
Nothing says "welcome" like a candle in the window, especially during the holiday season. Our Battery-Operated Single Colonial Window Candle makes it easier than ever to capture the timeless beauty of softly glowing light in the window.
Place this Colonial Candle (also available in a set of 4) anywhere, then set the timer with a twist of the bulb. It will turn on automatically for eight hours and off for 16. Easy!
There's no photo sensor requiring window lighting and no messy electrical cords. Cool, long-lasting yellow-flame LED bulbs are included and never need replacing.
Optional Replacement White Bulbs and Yellow Bulbs available, sold separately. Each candle takes two AA batteries, not included.
- For each one of these Colonial Window Candles sold, we will donate $1 to Shelter for Help in Emergency in Charlottesville VA
- Battery-operated window candles, singles and set of four
- Turn on automatically for 8 hours and off for 16
- Battery-operated ease of use - no clumsy cords for worry with
- Cool, long-lasting yellow-flame LED bulbs offer a beautiful glow
- Colonial style design is classic and timeless, works with any decor
Base is approx. 2¼"D x 4"W
Replacement Bulb Info
Replacement Bulbs come in two flame colors (white and yellow), each with different colored bases to match the candle color.
For both white and yellow replacement bulbs, specify either a white or off-white bulb base. Antique Gold and Pewter Candle holders have white candles, specify white replacement bulb base to match; Bronze Candle holders have an off-white candle, specify the off-white replacement bulb base to match.