USA-Made Wool Braided Virginia Rug
Revel in the warmth and comfort of this beautiful USA-Made Wool Braided Virginia Rug in rich earth-tone colors.
Crafted in New England in traditional colonial style, our Virginia Braided Rug is flat braided using 100% wool yarns, which create a gorgeous, durable and long-lasting floor covering.
With a woven knit tube inner core, this heavy-weight braid rug will retain its shape and strength. So comfortable, colorful and durable, you'll want one in every room of your home. Plus, it reverses for twice the wear! Use of a rug liner/pad is recommended.
Add the coordinating Stair Treads and Chair Pads for a great look in dining room, kitchen, hallway and more. Made with pride in the USA by Rhody Rug, a family run company.
- High-quality craftsmanship: durable, long-lasting, space-dyed 100% wool yarns
- Flat-braided for a gorgeous look and exceptional strength
- Perfect for any room of your home from living space to bedroom, dining room and more
- Traditional, dependable rugs work well with many types of decor
- Low maintenance, easy care – reverses for twice the wear and long life
- Wool is soft underfoot, durable and retains its shape and appearance year after year
- Clearlon high-quality monofilament thread exceeds standards for strength and durability
- Made in the USA by Rhody Rugs
Unrolling Your Rug
Due to tight packaging for shipping and handling, your rug may not lay flat when first unwrapped. Gently work out the wrinkles with your hands, a broom handle or similar pole starting from the center and working outward.
Care and Cleaning
Stray loops or loose yarns may occur and are normal. Do not pull them; snip neatly with scissors. New rugs may also shed or "fuzz" - this is also normal and will eventually stop.
Shake out or vacuum as needed (do not use beater attachment). Clean spills immediately by blotting with a cloth or sponge; do not rub. Spot clean with a mild detergent or soap/water solution. If using cleaning solvent, pretest it on a small area by applying a few drops, then blotting with a clean, white, absorbent cloth or paper towel. Professional cleaning is recommended for stains.
Occasionally reverse and rotate your braided rug. This process will prolong the life of the rug by evenly distributing the traffic and wear on both sides.
Benefits of Wool
Wool is a great choice for fireside use. It is naturally flame resistant due to its fiber structure: wool has a very high ignition temperature, requires a high level of oxygen to sustain combustion, has a low heat of combustion (the amount of heat released in the burning process) and is self extinguishing. Wool does not melt or stick.