Painted Succulent Birdbath Basin
Welcome avian friends into your yard with this Painted Succulent Birdbath Basin. Its embossed succulent arrangement brings unique style to your yard or garden.
This cheerful piece is made entirely of glass and features a variety of beautiful succulent plants on a deep green background, garnering attention from all around.
Fill the basin with about 1" or 2" of fresh water; no need to fill completely, shallow water is best for birds. Place clear glass or real stones in the bottom to adjust water depth. Basin will also attract honey bees and butterflies to help support your backyard habitat.
Place it on the ground, on a tree stump or your own pedestal stand or base (not included). Shallow design is perfect for smaller songbirds. Tempered glass is easy to clean. For longest life, bring indoors during danger of frost.
- Attract birds, honeybees and butterflies to your garden with this beautiful birdbath basin
- Cheerful, embossed succulent design with bright colors
- Embossed glass effect creates dimension and texture
- Place on ground, tree stump, stand or pedestal (not included)
- May also be used as a decorative piece indoors
- 2½" depth is perfect for most songbirds
18"dia. x 2½"D
Approx. 64 fl oz. capacity
Fill with 1 - 2" of water for shallow bath
Please note: Glass is not frost-proof. For longest life and enjoyment, bring this birdbath inside during winter to prevent freezing and cracking.
Glass cleans easily; rinse out frequently and refill to provide birds, butterflies and bees with fresh water. About once a week or so, scrub the bowl with soap and water. Do not use bleach or harsh chemicals.