Hand Painted Been and Honeycomb Birdbath Basin
This Hand Painted Been and Honeycomb Birdbath Basin features a unique design. A mesmerizing and geometric honeycomb background makes the painted bee seem to pop right out of the basin! This beautiful yellow bowl will attract winged friends that chirp as well as those who flutter and buzz.
Fill the basin with about 1" or 2" of fresh water; no need to fill completely, shallow water is best for birds. Place clear glass or real stones in the bottom to adjust water depth. Basin will also attract honey bees and butterflies to help support your backyard habitat.
Crafted from durable glass, the bowl is outdoor safe and fade-resistant, ensuring it stays vibrant season after season. Capable of attracting birds from near and far, this birdbath will be a great addition to your spring or summer decor. For longest life, bring indoors during danger of frost. Stand sold separately.
- Features a stunning honeycomb design with a bright, painted bee
- Crafted from high-quality tempered glass for good looks and durability
- Hand painted and embossed design will look stunning in any garden
- Can also be used as a garden art piece or bird feeder (no drain hole); or as a decorative indoors piece (not food safe)
- Base not included
- Hand wash only
- Bring indoors in danger of frost
18"dia. x 2½"D
Approx. 64 fl oz. capacity
Fill with 1 - 2" of water for shallow bath
Please note: Glass is not frost-proof. For longest life and enjoyment, bring this birdbath inside during winter to prevent freezing and cracking.
Glass cleans easily, rinse our frequently and refill to provide birds, butterflies and bees with fresh water. About once a week or so, scrub the bowl with soap and water. Do not use bleach or harsh chemicals.